Friday, January 24

2014: Let's Do This

We won't even begin to talk about the fact that my poor blog sat abandoned for over a year ... 
2014. New year. New blog posting. 


The biggest, newest change in my life? We have a baby on the way! I'm sitting quite contently next to my husband right now, working in tandem, with a happy little baby kicking away in my belly. I'm so excited to expand our little family, and while I know it's mostly family that tunes into this space, I will try to refrain from posting everything baby. 


I'm still sewing, knitting, creating ... although that first trimester really kicked the creative mojo right out of me. But now I have exciting things to work on in preparation for my May due date. On the list: nursery curtains and pillows and all that good stuff, reupholster the glider I found super cheap, contInue turning my pile of scrap flannel into reusable baby wipes, keep knitting tiny baby socks, and a zillion other things I am forgetting. 


Curt was away on tour for a very long time and will be heading back out soon, so in the limited time I have him home he gets to finish painting the baby's dresser, paint the glider, paint the nursery, build tv shelves, and a zillion other things I am forgetting. 



So thanks for sticking around, I hope to update with some frequency and not bore you to tears. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend. We will be huddled under some warm quilts trying to stay warm in this unseasonably cold Tennessee winter weather. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails